We all love glowing skins, dont we? From the beginning of time, women have done all sorts to keep their skins looking young, fresh and smooth.
You dont have to look too far now because we have these simple Do It Yourself tips on how you can achieve this without spending a fortune on expensive body treatment or products
1) For a good facial scrub – The combination of oatmeal and lemon applied twice a week leaves the skin smooth and glowing. OR a mixture of olive oil, brown sugar and lemon juice can be used to gently scrub the face as well
2) To eliminate pimples, rashes etc. – Mix rose water, lemon and tea tree oil and apply for a smoother skin. Rinse off after about 30mins. In addition, adding tea tree oil to bath water daily can help skin get enough glow and shine. It also helps get rid of foul vaginal odour
3) For a good body scrub – If u can’t get to the spa, mix granulated brown sugar with a bit of lemon juice. You could add a few drops of olive oil and maple syrup too. Scrub your entire body after taking ur bath, then rinse off with only water. This will remove toxins, dead cells and give room to fresher skin
4) For that stubborn single pimple – Sometimes, there might be one large pimple on ur face, u just can’t stand. Don’t pick it as it will lead to black heads. Instead, get a cotton bud, put under hot running water. Apply d heat on d pimple, use some lemon juice on it. By morning, it would have dissapeared
And if you see that crayon you would love the color on your lips, we gat you covered. LOL
5) ‘Manufacturing’ your own lipstick – Convert ur toddlers broken crayons to ur own MAC lipstick. Simply take the desired colour, melt with olive oil in a pan and scoop the mixture into a lipstick tube.
***Tips – courtesy Tomi ofwww.tomiscolourpavilion.com